In response to skyrocketing healthcare costs for employers, Exigence Wellness MAPHS (Management Approach to Preventative Healthcare Solutions) can create customized Wellness programs. We work with employers, their employees and a host of healthcare professionals to design and deliver effective, sustainable programs that promote employee buy-in and inspire success.
Our wellness programs:
- Reduce the overall cost of healthcare, the number of Workers' Compensation cases and the amount of lost-work time
- Prepare workforces for changes in reform
- Develop employees into educated consumers of healthcare
- Provide the methods, tools, and support systems needed to help individuals become active, engaged participants in their own health and healthcare
- Support positive lifestyle changes
- Improve productivity through the development of motivated and healthy employees
- Supported by our technology platform
Employers and employees must work together to contain healthcare costs—this will happen only if people take responsibility for their own health and make positive lifestyle changes. That's where Exigence Wellness Programs can make a significant impact for patients, their employers and providers.
Exigence Wellness Programs can customize a wellness program for any organization, from small firms with fewer than 10 employees to large corporations with more than 10,000. We take the time to understand the culture and needs of each organization, and then create a program that exceeds expectations.
Exigence utilizes patient engagement in health intervention, state-of-the-art technology and expanded access to healthcare to improve and sustain patient health.
Our Wellness programs include:
- Organizational analysis
- In-depth health risk assessment of each employee
- Biometric screening
- Cholesterol, Glucose and nutritional blood screenings screening
- Personal wellness reports, action plans and ongoing support
- Health coaches
- Walking and exercise programs
- Stress management programs
- Smoking cessation programs
- Nutrition counseling and programs
- Preventative care
- Group initiatives/Team building
- Suggestions for supportive HR policies
- Appropriate and meaningful incentives
Our success is rooted in an aggressive and innovative approach to healthcare management that begins with a solid team of healthcare professionals. Together, we share a commitment to quality patient care and service.
Through team-based care and planned interactions, Exigence provides the foundation and support for educated, involved and empowered employees. We develop specific programs that incorporate primary care physicians, wellness coaches, dieticians, pharmacists, physical therapists, exercise management, behavioral specialists and other medical specialists as needed.
Working with each employer we set realistic, long-term organizational goals. We vigorously collect and analyze data, to adjust programs quickly in order to meet and exceed targets.
Exigence uses a state-of-the-art Web-based patient registry system. This system centralizes care and record keeping, and provides 24/7 access to a wide range of patient services. The ‘patient portal’ provides a mechanism for patients to track their care and health progress in real time. It provides reminders for program requirements, care needs and additional items to improve compliance. The system allows for real time communication between the patient and program staff, physicians and health coaches.