Urgent Care Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner
Rochester Immediate Care treats most non-acute injuries and illnesses. Centers include triage, treatment and procedure rooms, CLIA-certified laboratories and digital diagnostic imaging. Customer service is the essence of our organization – we recognize that the satisfaction and care of our patients takes precedence above all else. We strive to create an environment and experience that exceeds expectation.
- Completion of an accredited PA/NP program and National certification
- Current license to practice in New York
- Certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Certification in Pediatric Life Support (PALS)
- A minimum of one year of experience in an Emergency Medicine/Urgent Care setting
- Ability to thrive in a fast, friendly, team-focused environment
TeamHealth is a national healthcare management organization. We’re experts at designing and delivering customized solutions for hospitals and communities. We develop and manage highly efficient, high quality Emergency Medicine, Hospitalists, Urgent Care, Wellness, Medical Home and Occupational Medicine programs. We also provide consulting services in areas such as Emergency Department design, information technology infrastructure, electronic medical record systems, on-call panels, and more.
SEND INQUIRIES TO:
Joe Mecca at Joe_Mecca@TeamHealth.com or call 716.906.7876 for more information.